Monday, November 1, 2010

Interview With AM AM Singh And Antoni Mino

This is an imaginary interview with two fictional characters,the interviewer being,the Webmaster of  "The Lighter Side Of Life".
Location:- A posh locality.
Time:- Soon after one of many AM AM Singh's, recent foreign tours,mainly for Nuclear Deals and FTAs,a cold evening. Month:November;Year,2010.
LSOL:Good evening Madam Antoni Mino and AM AM Singh, Sir.....
Both together,relaxing on two separate, luxurious sofas:Good evening.Take your seat.Shoot.
AM AM: Call me Nuclear Singh,as it gives a lot of pleasure to be the architect of Nuclear India Of The Future,though,this will be of no use,as India will face massive water shortage,and Nuclear Power without the life saving water is useless.This is my political master stroke,though I am only technocrat,and a clean one at that.
LSOL:How were the foreign tours AM AM Singh,..... er...Nuclear Singh sir.....?
AM AM:Was good,as its on tax-payer's money,and hence the joy is doubled......Never miss a chance to bilk the poor.Do you know my House Electricity Bill for 2009 is more than Rs 1 Crore and is increasing every year? Not to mention the Press is always on-board,the Special Aircraft.This increases my self-importance and my ego.Foreigners are showering praises on me,at least that's what I hear from the press,scholarships in my name are increasing in the UK,....Well I am very happy that I am selling India to the International bankers and developed countries' Businessmen.Otherwise I will not be recognized like this....  India cannot survive without me and Madam,and I am not going to retire anytime soon,though I am 79,UNELECTED and there are a lot of complaints of corruption in my party,rising food prices,China humiliating India regularly,Pakistan creating trouble in Kashmir,in view of CWG and Obama visit,India being a servant of the G20,the Telengana Problem Madam Antoni created,the Maoists on the rampage,trouble in the North East,the poor dying of Hunger and Malnutrition,and here we are,relaxing luxuriously.....And winter has set in,and many of the poor are going to die due to lack shelter.Thats a very soothing feeling.At least the population,will be reduced.I know the scarcity of resources is due to the huge expenditure on ARMAMENTS and the LUXURY of the ELITES,like Madam Antoni and myself,and NOT due to POPULATION.My House Electricity Bill and many unneeded Foreign tours,unnecessary expenditures, etc,at every opportunity,are proof of that.Of course,Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation along with many NGOs, is also doing its bit for DEPOPULATION,using Vaccination,Health care etc,conning, the poor and ignorant Indian masses,which are by the permission of the UPA Government.Why not, murder a few Crore poor,though,it is my express opinion that,the World will be a worse place to live in as we,the Globalists usher in the ONE WORLD TOTALITARIAN GOVERNMENT.?


Antoni Mino:Recently,we diverted Rs 5 Crores to my trust too,...
LSOL:A bit shocked,Madam Antoni and AM AM Singh Sir,how insensitive you are!Can I mention,this,in my article on my website,or is to be a secret?



AM AM and Antoni Mino together:You can mention this,and many other info we  give you.Nobody can do anything about this,not even the BJP,whom we will expose as "saffron terrorists",at every opportunity.We have the support of the CIA too,thanks to Bush Sir and the ENFORCER,Dick Cheney,,who increased the CIA personnel in New Delhi,around 2005,to create Religious differences among communities,using assassinations,arson,looting,murders etc,which have benefitted the Congress party,as the false Flags in Godhra,Kandhamal,Lakhisarai etc.The unethical use of the hackable EVMs,have also helped us thanks to the CIA,a la Bush I.Did we not arrest the programmer,who proved that Indian EVMs can be hacked?Indian Democracy,my foot.The CIA spies on us too, making us dance to the tunes of the USA.
AM AM:This is one of the Globalists' tricks of using the Minorities,against the Majority.as the Mexicans are used in the USA and Multiculturalism in Europe.Thats why I had this SAHAR report prepared.I wanted to show how the Minorities are suffering in India,though they use terrorism.Pakistani and the North East Terror are examples.I shall let you in, on many other tricks of the Globalists,as I am myself one,being member of Club Of Rome and the humble servant of the Super-Globalists,the Rothschilds,as the interview proceeds. We have been,conning India and the Indians for so many years.Do you know about the 193 MT,of  Tungsten we bought from IMF,recently,for the price of pure Gold?
LSOL:No Madam,No Sir.
AM AM:Or How  I swapped 40 MT,of India's pure Gold,for Tungsten,in the 1990s,when I was Finance Minister,planted by the IMF and the Rothschilds?
LSOL:No,Sir,....er...This is a great shock to me,and I am sure it will shock the entire nation too!
AM AM:Well,I care two hoots to the brown Indians and I respect only the fair coloured people.That's why I respect the Madam,very much,though she is uneducated,and we both are lacking in political,diplomatic and psychological skills in dealing with nations and groups, like China,Pakistan,the USA,the EU,ASEAN etc,and easily succumb to their pressure tactics..
LSOL:This is a fact known to me Sir,AM AM.
Antoni Mino: I have been PLANTED by the erstwhile USSR and the Opus Dei,in India.Because of this I can do anything and nobody,not even the BJP,can do anything to me,as the Jesuits are too powerful.Have you heard of the Black Pope? I am telling you this,because,I don't want AM AM Singh,to show his one-up-manship,and want him to be a puppet of mine,but for the fact that he is controlled by the Rothschilds and the IMF.Here I feel,the Rothschilds made a monkey of me,as they make of many others too..Do you know about Bofors,Quatrochchi and Anderson of the Bhopal Gas Tragedy notoriety?Or the 2G Spectrum scam?The anti-Sikh riots of 1984?Madhu Koda,in Jharkhand,whom we supported??
LSOL:This known to me,Madam Antoni.
AM AM Singh:interrupting,What about the Rs 50,000 Crores UPA I reported as missing to CAG?What about Adarsh Housing scam?
LSOL:As a political cartoonist,it is my duty to keep abreast of recent developments.

Antoni Mino:Or the Rs2,80,795 crores,looted by the UPA,as an election gimmick,and it is only the tip of the iceberg.We are not to be left behind,when it comes to massive corruption making monkeys of Indians,which gives me the greatest of pleasures.Heres the link.

AM AM:He He he he......and you know,this is about one third of India's annual budgetted expenditure,of about Rs 10 lakh crores.I am proud of this massive robbery.....

LSOL: I can understand your glee,Nuclear Singh Sir....
AM AM:Do you know,what I am doing to this country?
LSOL:No,"I don't-know Singh",Sir....
AM AM:What did you call,me?Don't you remember that I WANTED to be called "Nuclear Singh"?
LSOL: I could not help Sir,especially after you lied a lot of times in scam after scam,under your own Ministries,using the phrase,"I don't know",always.

AM AM: Or,are you aware of my daring in the Coal Scam,bigger than the 2 G spectrum one?

LSOL:- I don't know,"I don't-know-Singh", Sir...But there is a rumour that you have been covering up a scam for about 4 months concerning NTRO and an Israeli Co.

AM AM: And don't you know about fake currencies in RBI found during a CBI raid,in August 2010?
To be continued.......

No comments:

Post a Comment