Thursday, November 11, 2010

New name for "Depopulation":-POPULATION STABILIZATION.

UPA's "Population Stabilization Programme".

Interview Of AM AM Singh by The Lighter Side Of Life Website.
LSOL:Good Evening Am Am Singh Sir...
AM AM:Call me Nuclear Singh,as I am about to sign another Nuke Deal,this time with South Korea...
LSOL:OK Sir,Nuclear Singh,I hope that you'll not Nuke India herself and convert her into another Chernobyl....
AM AM:I cannot guarantee that,as the US businessmen want to supply Nuke Reactors with Design Flaws and Obama has raised questions about the Civil Nuclear Accident Liability Bill,that,too,in front of Madam Antoni Mino,herself...
LSOL:Were you bypassed,then,Sir Nuclear Singh....
AM AM:Yes and No.Yes because it was madam who gave finishing touches to the Bill,when the Indian Left withdrew support and NO,because Bush used me first for starting the whole thing....
LSOL:Under such circumstances ONLY God can save India and Indians are God-fearing too...
AM AM:In my humble opinion,even God cannot save India.And this is what my masters want,as they want to DEPOPULATE,India and the rest of the World by hook or crook,mainly by the latter.Talking of DEPOPULATION,we have come out with a new name for it....
LSOL:What's that Sir,Nuclear Singh..
AM AM:Standing up to his full height,"POPULATION STABILIZATION".....
LSOL:Sir,why do you want to Depopulate?
AM AM:I don't know,but my Master says that,it'll be easy to Grab Land and other wealth/s,as there will LESS CLAIMANTs with less POPULATION.

No comments:

Post a Comment